On 5 Mrz., 09:32, tcorbet <[email protected]> wrote:
> Mea Culpa.
>
> Can you please remove this posting.  I, in no way, intended to cross-
> post the same content to the two groups.  The problem is that when
> composing a long replay [or maybe the problem is just my long-
> windedness], when you get to the end to hit the Post button, you get
> notified that your session has expired.  So, since it has happened to
> me twice today, at least I had a copy, but when I relogged in, I was
> in the other browser in the other group.  Sorry, sorry, please
> delete.  Thanks for the help on a complex problem from both group of
> scholars.

Sorry, but your double posting may now live here for 'ever'.

> almost useless changes of that sort.  My users will simply have to
> deal with the fact that while they are 'walking down broadway'
> sometimes the sun goes behind a cloud, sometimes a tall building shuts
> out the sunlight -- no problem in 1874.

And sometimes they'll find a that artificial reality just jums 50
pixels. I'm sure they'll cope.
As far as your musings about the projection go, the text you quote
states quite clearly rthat the artist used axonometric projection, and
the orthographic/architectural we have in hugin comes closest to that.
I'm curious what you think of my solution (it's in your other
thread ;-)

Kay

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to