On 26 Okt., 00:17, Dan Duriscoe <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am new to Python scripting with Hugin and would like to try it out.
> My installed version, however does not seem to have hsi or hpi
> available.  The "Run python script.." menu item is greyed out and when
> I type "import hsi" in the Python command line I get "No module named
> hsi".  I installed from HuginSetup_2011.2.0_32bit_Windows.exe.  Do I
> need to install something else?

Building hugin with hsi enabled is a compile-time option, so it's up
to the builder creating the installer whether they include it or not.
It looks like the installer you've got may not have it. But this is
only a guess - I'm on a Linux system, so I can't try it out here. So
the answer is that you may need another installer, but I cant' help
with that, hopefully someone else will pick this up. One way to make
sure you get hsi/hpi is to build hugin from source, but I admit this
is a tall order on Windows.

Kay

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to