On Oct 26, 4:25 am, kfj <[email protected]> wrote:
> Building hugin with hsi enabled is a compile-time option, so it's up
> to the builder creating the installer whether they include it or not.
> It looks like the installer you've got may not have it.

The Windows binaries on SourceForge do not have Python enabled. I have
had no success in getting static Python builds to work and didn't want
to mix static and dynamic dependencies in a release build. At some
point, when I have the time, I'll either change my mind or change my
build environment to purely dynamic to include Python support.

Matthew

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to