Greetings all, I'm new here.
This is all very interesting to me. My project at the moment is to
photograph the school where I work, parts of which can be seen here:
http://www.i-magz.com/thomas-more.html
In front of the school is a strip of grass, then a narrow road, then a
thick row of trees. Photography involves a lot of tilting the camera at
very steep angles!

My best effort so far was to move along the building taking photos in
portrait format, 1 low and 1 high in each location. Hugin does avery good
job but gets defeated by the serious curves on the verticals. It also gets
very confused by the parts of the building that are invisible on one shot
but visible on the next.

I would be very grateful for any comments, suggestions or criticisms.

Thank you

Ian