I don't know how to answer your question, but you can make hugin work
without that. Many times I use images without any of those informations.
You can just guess a possible value and then try to optimize the result
until it gets ok.

Cheers,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360



2011/11/3 Thomas Pryds <[email protected]>

> I'm trying to do a panorama from some .fpx files which contain fotographs
> that I shot many years ago with a Kodak DC210 which I don't have any more.
> However, as only very few programs read Kodak's .fpx format, I've converted
> the files into .jpg -- a process which omitted all meta data, sadly. So
> now, I'm trying to recreate the data as EXIF data in the jpg files by
> letting http://regex.info/exif.cgi tell me the meta data from the .fpx
> files. For the first file, the site tells me the following from the
> FlashPix meta data:
>
> Data Object ID13BC5A58-6B90-1B6B-12C9-0800201177F8 Data Object StatusExists,
> Not Purgeable Creating TransformSource Image Using Transforms
> Cached Image Height864 Cached Image Width1,152 Image Size1,152 × 864
> Visible Outputs1 Maximum Image Index1 Maximum Transform Index0
> Maximum Operation Index0 Code PageWindows Latin 1 (Western European)
> Revision Number1 Modify Date*2001:07:16* 14:58:45
> 10 years, 3 months, 16 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes, 54 seconds ago 
> SoftwareDC210
> Zoom (V05.00) Thumbnail Clip(20,784 bytes binary data) Subimage ColorRGB
> Subimage Numerical Format8-bit, Unsigned Decimation MethodNone
> (Full-sized Image) JPEG Tables(558 bytes binary data)
> Number Of Resolutions1 Max JPEG Table Index1 Comp Obj User Type Len16
> Comp Obj User TypeFlashPix_Object Code PageWindows Latin 1 (Western
> European) Code PageUnicode UTF-16, little endian File SourceDigital Camera
> Scene TypeOriginal Scene Software ReleaseDC210 Zoom (V05.00) MakeEastman
> Kodak Company Camera Model NameDC210 Zoom (V05.00) Create 
> Date*2001:07:16*14:58
> :45
> 10 years, 3 months, 16 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes, 54 seconds ago
> Exposure Time1/125 F Number4.0 Exposure ProgramProgram AE Brightness Value
> 5.5 Exposure Compensation0 Metering ModeCenter-weighted average
> Light SourceUnknown Focal Length4.4 mm Max Aperture Value4.0 FlashNo Flash
> Exposure Index140 Per Picture Notes
> Sensing MethodOne-chip color area Subimage Width1,152 Subimage Height864
> Subimage Tile Count252 Subimage Tile Width64 Subimage Tile Height64
> Num Channels3
>
> I seem to have reconstructed enough meta data to let Hugin know the focal
> length (4.4 mm), but not the focal length multiplicator. What do I need in
> the EXIF data to let Hugin determine this?
>
> Is there something else I need to put into the EXIF data?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Thomas
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
> A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to