They work for me too. The mask interface is very well thought out int terms of indicating how it effects overlapping areas in the other layers. My only gripe is that i wish the mask drawing tool were more usable. The cursor and outline seem overly large for the task, you cant zoom while drawing the mask (or even after one has drawn the mask,) and frustratingly you can't add or remove points to an existing mask although you can move existing points. It's possible I just haven't figured out how to do do these things yet. I only just stumbled onto how to zoom the planosphere in the fast preview a week or two ago. :-) The guys who have made this software have put a lot of thought into it and it's always getting better.
On Nov 5, 1:22 am, Greg 'groggy' Lehey <[email protected]> wrote: > On Friday, 4 November 2011 at 6:39:59 -0200, Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho > (Cartola) wrote: > > > Em sexta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2011, TinCanFury<[email protected]> > > escreveu: > >> I have a series of photos I'm trying to merge, two of them contain an > >> object in the overlapping area where I would like to have one image be > >> used for that space and not the other image that also contains that > >> space, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that. > >> Everything I've tried still has the image I don't want to be used for > >> that space being used. > > > Have you tried hugin masks? > > As I was going to say. But in my experience, only exclude masks > work. Has anybody got include masks to work as well? > > Greg > -- > Sent from my desktop computer > Finger [email protected] for PGP public key. > See complete headers for address and phone numbers. > This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft MUA reports > problems, please readhttp://tinyurl.com/broken-mua > > application_pgp-signature_part > < 1KViewDownload -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hugin and other free panoramic software" group. A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
