Thanks a lot Bruno. It works now. It splitted PTO file into 15 small pto
files. Now I can generate tiles from these pto files using hugin or command
prompt.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Emaad



On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 5:56 AM, Bruno Postle <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu 24-Nov-2011 at 18:35 +0500, Emad ud din Bhatt wrote:
>
>>
>>> No I did not processed .mk file from command prompt. I used new pto file
>>>
>> and it generated one tile.
>>
>> I have just now tried it from command line as you told me but result is
>> same "one image file updated". I did all this:
>>
>> 1. I selected one pto file (made by hugin) and saved it to perl bin
>> folder.
>> 2. I used gigatile -o project.pto.mk -p prefix project.pto command.
>> 3. New pto file with name prefix.pto and prefix.pto.mk were made.
>> 4. Used hugin to stitch with new pto file........it generated one tile
>> 5. Used command line   make -f project.pto.mk and it created one single
>> file.
>>
>
> This is caused by the same bug that generates the warnings: Hugin doesn't
> write a 'p'-line 'S' parameter if the crop rectangle is the same as the
> image canvas, this wasn't expected.
>
> You can fix gigatile, find the line that looks like this:
>
>  $pto->Read ($path_input);
>
> ..and insert this code directly after:
>
>  $pto->{panorama}->{S} = join (',', 0, $pto->{panorama}->{w}, 0,
> $pto->{panorama}->{h}) unless defined $pto->{panorama}->{S};
>
>
> --
> Bruno
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
> A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
>



-- 


*Emaad*
www.flickr.com/emaad

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to