Thanks a lot Erik, I have downloaded it and will check it.

Bruno, Yes It created new pto and mk file. I opened new pto file and
clicked on stitch. But it created just one single tile 4096x4096.

 Thanks Erik and Bruno for your support. I feel like I am near to
solution...




On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:43 AM, Bruno Postle <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue 22-Nov-2011 at 17:36 +0500, Emad ud din Bhatt wrote:
>
>> Bruno, I have tried to use gigatile but it is generating errors.
>>
>> Use of unintialized value in split at gigatile line83
>> use of uninitialized value in numeric lt <<> at gigatile line84
>> use of uninitialized value in numeric gt <<> at gigatile line84
>>
>
> It looks like gigatile assumes everyone has a partial panorama, which
> would be a bug.
>
> But this is just a warning - The tool should continue and do the right
> thing anyway.  Does gigatile crash or does it create the .mk Makefile?
>
>
> --
> Bruno
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
> A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
>



-- 


*Emaad*
www.flickr.com/emaad

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to