There is an iPhone App "Clinometer" that provides very detailed data
about tilt angles in all dimensions.
If you could securely attach your iPhone to your camera or tripod
head, and then calibrate it, you would get the type of information you
seek.
However Clinometer doesn't output any data so you would need to
manually record it for each photo.