Hi,

Which stitch settings do I select to create an EXR output image from
EXR input images?

I have a series of EXR images as inputs into my hugin project.
I have successfully aligned them with control points.

Choices are Exposure corrected LDR
Exposure Fused from stacks
Exposure Fusedd from Any arrangement
High Dynamic Range

I don't think the Remapped images, Combined stacks, and Layers are
relevant to me for this type of project.
Selecting HDR enables the HDR merger which isn't needed because the
input images are HDR already.

What do you recommend?