Thomas, thank you for taking the time to respond to my question. You have laid out a very interesting approach, which I may attempt, but before you responded I found some limited success with simply using the "cpfind (multirow/stacked). Using that option, cpfind automatically selected the 'normal' exposure from within each stack and generated CPs between them, then went on to generate CPs within each stack. The end result didn't work out, but I believe the approach at least was sound.
Best regards, Terry On Friday, October 4, 2013 11:58:15 PM UTC-7, T. Modes wrote: > > Hi Terry, > > Am Samstag, 28. September 2013 20:33:45 UTC+2 schrieb tbransco: >> >> Hi all, >> >> I'm using 2013.0.0 beta on 32-bit Windows, and wondering if, when working >> with a panorama consisting of two or more n-image stacks, there is a way to >> have Hugin generate CPs only within each stack. If I set up my stacks, >> select all the images, and 'align image stack' as my CP generator, Hugin >> ignores the stack numbering and tries generating CPs between stacks. >> >> This should be possible with a little workaround: > 1. Create a dummy bat file: dummy.bat > with content > echo %s > 2. Create in Hugin a new control point detector setting: > > Type: Panorama with stacks > Control point detector: dummy.bat > Arguments: %s > > And set up "Detector for stacks" with your align_image_stack settings on > the second tab. > > Then use this settings. > > Thomas > > > > -- A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/7a3d1686-d175-416b-b2c3-137eff00349e%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
