I thought it would be better to stop highjacking the "Hugin 2013.0rc2 released" thread and start a new one for this.
I am at the Hugin SDK step. - I skipped autopano-sift-c, correct? - boost: I don't understand what "skip" means. - OpenEXR OK - enblend-enfuse : downloaded enblend-enfuse-4.0-win32.zip (as this seemed closest to what the wiki required) and the 64 bit (enblend-enfuse-4.0.tar.gz) versions. Is this correct? - I downloaded exiftool 9.37 instead of 8.23 because the link in the wiki led to a 404. Is this correct? - exiv2 0.20 OK - expat OK - the 3 32 bits downloads for gettext OK - glew OK - libpano: here I am stuck. I don't have the faintest idea what to do with the page - UnxUtils OK - wxWidgets OK - freeglut OK - make OK - tclap OK - GLib OK - Lensfun : I found a 0.2.5, no 2.5.1. - libxmi OK - STLport OK - lcms OK - NSIS So I still have questions about boost, enblend-enfuse, exiftool, libpano and Lensfun. -- Frederic Da Vitoria (davitof) Membre de l'April - « promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre » - http://www.april.org -- A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CANe_y9TfEU%2B9b_1qctEwu%2BPAmG%2BFV_%2BTFvkoFRmWbi518QtxSA%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
