I have a fun little bug to run down.

Between me and a friend we have two windows 7 computers with hugin
installed. I have been using autopano for a while and I really like
autopanos speed(yes cpfind is needed when it messes up but that is not
often). On my desktop I just put them in the bin folder and then tried
using them from hugin and they work as expected with no extra worries.(both
2012 and 2013 versions of hugin)

On my friends laptop computer with windows 7 I put the exact same file in
the bin folder of both the 2012 and 2013 version and have tried them both.
In both cases I get an error popup along the lines of

autopano Could not execute command:

Then the error message continues by filling in this line with stuff.
/allinone /path:%d /keys:%p /project:oto /name:%o /size:1024 /f %i

I have checked the settings for both control point detectors and it is the
same on both computers.

I have tried to reproduce this error in my computer and I am not able to by
removing the file or messing up the command line stuff in the control point
detector options.

Using google I have found the place in the source code that makes the call.

search this page http://sourceforge.net/p/hugin/mailman/message/19937994/
for the phrase

// This doesn't work properly - GWP

It shows up 4 times. Near as I can tell 4 lines below the first two times it
shows up I can find where that particular error message is be displayed by
hugin. I am not too good with C++, near as I can tell that error should only
pop up if there are too many pictures and probably not even then.
I have tried running autopano on my friends computer with just 2 pictures and
as many as 20, both get the same error. I have not tried it with over 127. (on
mine it works no matter how many I have tested)

Any thoughts? Would this be a bug of some kind or did I somehow mess up
installing it? Any thoughts on a work around or a fix?

Thanks,
Brandon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/767fe8d8-8eec-4b27-8623-2559fa1cae80%40googlegroups.com.