On Monday, September 8, 2014 5:54:59 AM UTC-7, Henk Tijdink wrote:

> Correction, I'm only sure that autopano of Alexandre Jenny doesn't work on
> a 64 bits system. 0n 32 bits windows 7 I didn't test.
>
> Op maandag 8 september 2014 13:59:54 UTC+2 schreef Henk Tijdink:
>>
>> I don't know which autopano.exe you use.
>> If it is autopano.exe 1.03 of Alexandre Jenny then it doesn't work in
>> Windows 7. Even not in compatibility mode. It is only a 32 bits program.
>> Even on WIN 7 32 bit it doesn't work.That is known, but sometime people
>> forget it. If it is autopano.exe in Autopano SIFT-C for the 2 way
>> controlpoint generation in combination with generate key.exe
>> (multirow/stacking) that should work.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Henk Tijdink
>>
>> I am using autopano.exe 1.03 http://autopano.kolor.com/ on a 64 bit
system and it is working great on my desktop(takes about 1/4 the time and
gets three times as many control points at CPfind, plus last night I was
learning the command line options on it and it allows for an amazing amount
of control over how it finds points and how long it takes to do a search).
Since there is a question on if it will work on all 64 bit systems I will
make sure I give it a test with the command line on my friends computer
next chance that I get.