Am 20.04.2015 um 15:30 schrieb bugbear:
> Stefan Peter wrote:
>> Hi BugBear
>>
>> I have updated the hugin and enblend/enfuse packages in ppa:hugin/next
>> to the versions used in debian jessie. This should cure quite some
>> problems with failing asserts. Please have a look, if these versions fix
>> your problems I will move them over to ppa:hugin/latest
>
> But (see my previous post) my current "working" scenario
> was already to have
>
> ppa:hugin/next

This had
hugin-2014.0.0+dfsg-3ubuntu1

and was updated to

hugin-2014.0.0+dfsg-5ubuntu1

> but NOT
> ppa:hugin/hugin-builds

This has
hugin-2014.0.0+dfsg-1ubuntu1

and will be updated to

hugin-2014.0.0+dfsg-5ubuntu1

after you have tested it.

All these versions are based upon the same hugin-2014.0.0 release source
code. They differ in the amount of additional patches (originating from
the debian developers).

> What PPA's should I have set up for your test?

ppa:hugin/next

I will update ppa:hugin/hugin-builds after I got your feedback.

Thank you for your support.

Stefan Peter

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/5535109D.6020204%40swissonline.ch.