On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 9:14:34 AM UTC-7, T. Modes wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015 10:19:54 UTC+2 schrieb Brandon:
>>
>> I am also following the instructions at
>> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_Windows_with_SDK
>>

> These are completely outdated. See
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_SDK_%28MSVC_2013%29 for current
> instructions.

That answers a few questions. New problem

CMake Error at C:/Program Files
(x86)/CMake/share/cmake-3.4/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148
(message):
Could NOT find ZLIB (missing: ZLIB_LIBRARY ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
C:/Program Files
(x86)/CMake/share/cmake-3.4/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake/share/cmake-3.4/Modules/FindZLIB.cmake:124
(FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS)
CMakeLists.txt:24 (find_package)

When I build the install version of zlib-1.2.8 it puts the results in my
project folder instead of below huginSDK. (I have edited the line in Cmake
as the instructions say. To solve that problem I have copied the continence
to huginSDK/zlib/ Figuring that would solve the worlds problems. Either way
when I try to run *libpng 1.6.15 *through Cmake I get the above errors. I
will try again another day, but currently I am stumped.

Same computer info as above. So far trying to building everything at 64 bit.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/a9f9bb2e-8f3c-4c6f-a901-5e0997d7244f%40googlegroups.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] Re: tiff... 'Brandon' via hugin and other free panoramic software
    • [hugin-ptx] Re:... T. Modes
      • [hugin-ptx]... 'Brandon' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • [hugin-... T. Modes
          • [hu... T. Modes
            • ... 'Brandon' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... 'Brandon' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... T. Modes
                • ... T. Modes