Took a few tries on different nights, but I have finally gotten everything
compiled or put in the correct place*I think* Now I am compiling panotools
and have stumbled again.

When I go to work with libpano-hg it does not find the tiff paths
correctly.(probably my problem, but the tiff stuff did compile with no
errors.) What should the correct entry for TIFF_LIBRARIES_RELEASE and
TIFF_LIBRARY_RELEASE look like? I took a guess as you can see below. When I
go to compile about half fail with errors talking about libtiff the kinds
of errors, makes me think I have done this part wrong.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/db92e8ca-7369-4256-b926-6c248414d642%40googlegroups.com.