Am Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2016 10:23:06 UTC+2 schrieb bugbear:

> What (IPTC) fields do I need to transfer to get the
> best behaviour from Hugin?

Hugin does not read IPTC fields.
>From EXIF it reads exposure time, aperture and ISO for calculation of
exposure value. Then the focal length. For crop factor there are several
EXIF tags used depending on the camera model (focallength in 35mm, sensor
dimension,…). The camera name, camera manufacture and lens name are read
from the EXIF tag or from the makernotes and used for lookup in the
cam/lens database.
The the orientation tag is read for initial position of portrait images.
For the initial white balance is reads some tags from the makernotes.
Furthermore the GPano tags in XMP are evaluated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/36e92344-92e6-4cf9-a869-1b78626b6296%40googlegroups.com.