T. Modes wrote:

Am Montag, 10. Oktober 2016 11:26:34 UTC+2 schrieb bugbear:

    I have now downloaded the source, and done some searching; I think this is
a list
    of all the Exif and Xmp tags used by Hugin;

This list is far from complete. Some important information are missing. Please
reread my last post. I mentioned the important pieces there.

Your post provided valuable outline guidance, but did not provide actual Tag
that I can use in Exiftool. If you would care to add the tag names you know
about to my list,
I would be very grateful.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group.