Hi,

Am Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016 07:43:35 UTC+1 schrieb Thomas Güttler:

> I am missing an option to terminate the GUI after completing the job.
> There is an option to
> shutdown the computer, but this is not what I want.
>
> In the GUI I can set the needed option. But I want do this for batch
> processing.
>
> Is there a way to terminate GUI after processing?

 This is not the way how PTBatcherGUI (and the old PTBatcher) work.
PTBatcherGUI maintains a single queue.
When a first instance of PTBatcherGUI is running the second call to
PTBatcherGUI adds the project the queue and returns immediately.
If you want to wait to finish the job then hugin_stitch_project or
hugin_executor is more suited.

Version: 2015.0.0+dfsg-1 (Ubuntu 16 LTS)

Current version is 2016.2 (but no changes to PTBatcherGUI command line
switches)

> Related question on launchpad:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/hugin/+question/404571

 One time is enough. Please give some time to answer.

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/1818883d-2b6b-44a7-9157-5919c46781f8%40googlegroups.com.