Hi,

I have downloaded Hugin cause I try to find an equivalent of the Photoshop
Automate --> Automerge option to stitch several scanned images together,
but when I am doing it with Hugin, the final image is deformed (as it was
flatten see the comparison with Photoshop below), I searched a little but I
didn't find how to correct that (sorry I am also a beginner). If someone
has an idea, suggestion or the answer that would help me a lot thank you!

Here are the final images created with Hugin (first one) and Photoshop
(second one) to see the point:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mT3r5y2gQkg/WYUxU3XO18I/AAAAAAAAABM/ytYo0pY7dOAOxTYpK5R3mEuGn2SqL3SIwCLcBGAs/s1600/hugin.tif>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fLgKO_ZIzpg/WYUxZI3tPMI/AAAAAAAAABQ/eiN7jkXUpgQE0y1JFEsn5uHxNNDLzoqkwCLcBGAs/s1600/photoshop.tif>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/0feae236-6887-4b45-bdc1-2e3bfc2146fa%40googlegroups.com.