> On Aug 30, 2017, at 6:15 PM, Greg 'groggy' Lehey <groog...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 13:27:20 -0600, dgjohnston wrote:
>> Hi, I running hugin as follows:
>> 2017.0.0.eac5e8cc546e built by Niklas Mischkulnig
>> MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra 10.12.6 with 8GB memory
>>
>> When I load in large images cpfind doesn???t generate any control
>> points and I get an error message about ???Warning 2 unconnected
>> image groups found:[0], [1]???
>>
>> This depends on the size of the two images I???m using in this
>> pano. The breaking points seems to be at about 6043x4033 pixels
>> (each of the two images at about 24.5MB jpegs). I say ???about???
>> because most of the time 6043x4033 works but that size has failed at
>> times; and ??? 6044x4034 fails most of the time but has worked.
>>
>> Am I missing an image size limitation? I tried searching for this
>> but can???t find anything.
>
> It's difficult to tell without seeing the images.  Can you post them
> somewhere (thanks for not including them in your mail message).

I didn’t want to put images up at first in case I was missing something
obvious. Here is a link to the images on dropbox. They are the same two images
but one set (5000 wide) works and the other (7000 wide) doesn’t work.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9o35ps53i5r8cvj/AADg-9bdH8BoKOhKDZmLKgjUa?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9o35ps53i5r8cvj/AADg-9bdH8BoKOhKDZmLKgjUa?dl=0>

Don

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/3D8DA16C-18F9-481F-9855-E00EA4368CF1%40accesscomm.ca.