Yeah this really looks like modern art :D
The size was calculated by hugin.

I have player around with the options:
For me the best setting is:

--pre-assemble --primary-seam-generator=nearest-feature-transform

No black holes & full size panorama

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/c9fbfd45-301e-45ab-aca6-8ee41532be37%40googlegroups.com.