Hi,
Maybe a workaround (and which ease the process) would be to call
rawtherapee (or any other raw converter – I use darktable), from inside
Hugin. Something like the way Gimp opens raw files: you set a raw converter
from the parameters, then when it detects a raw file, it opens it with the
specified raw converter.

Jean-Luc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAAaJ9vvVUBsp66niJYQ57dxsVgi3PJP4okk6fBP%3DfYVDnD5FYg%40mail.gmail.com.