Am Mittwoch, 19. September 2018 06:00:08 UTC+2 schrieb Groogle:

> Sorry, but is wrong.  I spent quite a bit of time going through this
> page a while back, and it contains numerous issues.  Apart from
> autopano-sift-c, in the main text there are also references to
> autopano-sift, match-n-shift, ptoinfo, ptscluster, ptoclean,
> ptovariable and panostart, as well as to the pano.mk file that no
> longer exists.

Next time, before answering, check your facts.

Have you checked your facts?

Match-n-shift, ptoinfo, ptoclean, ptovariable and panostart are part of the
Panotools::Scripts. There are still available, are up to date and work with
the current Hugin version. They are not obsolete like you claim.From the
linked wiki page:

<quote>
Panotools::Script for manipulating project files
<snip> Many of the command-line tools described in this document are
written with this library.
</quote>

Remaining autopano-sift-c, autopano-sift and ptscluster,

>From the wiki page:

<quote>

Hint: Other control points generator, such as autopano-sift,
autopano-sift-c, panomatic and match-n-shift <snip>

</quote>

<quote>

Other control point cleaners are ptscluster and ptoclean. cpclean has
largely replaced ptoclean

</quote>

These are mentioned in a hint/footnote. So when there are some smaller
references to older programs in footnotes, you declare the whole page "very
out of date."

So it seems I have another definition of "up to date" than you…

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/9a952dff-685f-4a19-919c-c9fbb2d16562%40googlegroups.com.