Hi,

I am new to this forum.
I am planning to set a rig of six small cameras to take panos.
The distance between the nodal points of each cam is known,
As far as I know there is no way to solve this parallax error in stitching
the images in Hugin, except in some particular cases.
I also read that some manufacterers of 360 degree cameras consisting of a
number of sensors and lenses claim their included stitching software can,
partially, deal with the parallax error.
My question is:
is there any exhisting algorithms which may (or which is scheduled to) be
included in Hugin for the above purpose?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Giuseppe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/a4bc8d44-30e9-4146-8069-fbcebaf132e0%40googlegroups.com.