I use Hugin to stitch mosaics. I find the best procedure is to optimise for
X and Y before y, p and r. I have to select Custom parameters to be able to
do this, then after de-selecting yaw, pitch and roll in the Optimiser tab,
I select the X and Y variables columns in their place.

Is there a way to change the default settings for Hugin so that, on opening
the application:
a) Custom parameters is always selected in Photos tab and X and Y columns
are selected in the Custom tab?
b) Similarly, is there a way to change the default projection from
Equirectangular to Rectilinear?

Thank you for your thoughts

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/b9901d4d-59c6-4398-a386-fe9373f239ff%40googlegroups.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] De... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
    • [hugin-pt... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
      • [hugi... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • [... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • ... Bruno Postle