Hugin does work on Mac Catalina. You need to manually grant Hugin “Full Disk
Access” in the Privacy tab of the OS X System Preferences, Security & Privacy.
Apple made a security change that the Hugin OS X build has yet to figure out
and catch up with in regard to making the OS X build install with that setting.

> On Aug 11, 2020, at 3:18 PM, Bill Meador <bpcra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Cannot get this software to work in any form on Mac Catalina 10.15.5 or
> later.  Always crashes saying it cannot find "the working directory".  Wanted
> to put it to use and if good upgrade to the paid version they say they
> offer...........no such luck.
>
> I would suggest removing from Mac downloads!

> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ <http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ>
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/c47b5e08-37b1-411d-8b18-2d72493c98a7n%40googlegroups.com
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/c47b5e08-37b1-411d-8b18-2d72493c98a7n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/D3A9BD36-114D-4F8E-831F-731F78CBE3A7%40gmail.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] Fa... Bill Meador
    • Re: [hugi... AKS-Gmail-IMAP
      • Re: [... Bill Meador
      • Re: [... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
      • Re: [... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • R... Bill Meador
          • ... dgjohnston
          • ... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... Bill Meador
          • ... David W. Jones
            • ... Bill Meador
            • ... Gunter Königsmann