I understand, but I didn’t  change the file name the last two times if crashed,
left it at the Hugin default.

Will try with Catalina 10.15.6 when get up tomorrow.....shooting the Perseids
right now.

 Bill

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 13, 2020, at 3:10 AM, AlainC <al...@alain-collet.com> wrote:
>

> aks is right : any blank or accented character in pto name or path will fail,
> keep using simple ASCII for file and directory names
> Hugin and Adobe CS work fine with last Catalina as soon you setup security
> grants.
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/68cbcba8-1299-4695-91c1-ee51fe0e1400o%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/970D0058-7917-440B-8E4D-A47B58A1450F%40gmail.com.
        • R... Bill Meador
          • ... dgjohnston
          • ... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... Bill Meador
          • ... David W. Jones
            • ... Bill Meador
            • ... Gunter Königsmann