Hi Monkey

I am only writing to report that my BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY:
- reports the site   http://horman.net/multiblend/  as dangerous, and
blocks it.
- in the zip with windows binaries, it reports multiblend_x86.exe as a
virus, and deletes it. (not a great problem as I think everyone is now on
64bit)
I'm starting to think I'll throw Bitdefender away when my subscription
expires.

I will report again after some tests with my big 360 panoramas.

Cheers
Ginosergio