src/hugin1/hugin/huginApp.cpp:382:5: error: 'wxTaskBarJumpList' was not
declared in this scope
src/hugin1/ptbatcher/BatchFrame.cpp:1291:9: error: 'wxTaskBarButton' was
not declared in this scope

I seriously misunderstood the situation when I kludged past the above
problem earlier.

Reviewing it, I now understand those two hugin files are including the
wrong variant of taskbarbutton.h
There is one in wx-3.1/wx/  and another in wx-3.1/wx/msw

There are other .h files that similarly have those two variants and for
those .h files other hugin source files correctly decide to use wx/msw
instead of wx/ during this build.

I don't yet understand why this isn't a problem for everyone building hugin
in Windows.  Obviously it is not that common a problem.  But I don't yet
see a reason that it would be specific to msys2.  I'll research it more
some other time, unless someone answers this before then.