On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 9:17:34 PM UTC-4 johnfi...@gmail.com wrote:

> Reviewing it, I now understand
>
> Actually, I was even more wrong that time.
I'm gradually understanding more about this problem, but still don't know
the basic cause.

When wxUSE_TASKBARBUTTON is defined as 0, you can't use those classes.
But why that symbol is defined as 0 in msys2/mingw64, I don't understand.

For now, I think the right answer is to test that symbol before using those
classes.