Hi! Thanks a lot for getting back. Tested with correct prefix syntax but
issue persists.

Happens on all three images. Looks like follows:
https://i.postimg.cc/cLXBVc9s/test0000-tif-300px.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/430b3xRq/test0001-tif-300px.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/PqJQh891/test0002-tif-300px.jpg

My testfiles here:
https://bitbucket.org/Dannephoto/mlv_app_compiler-git/downloads/DJI_0946.JPG
https://bitbucket.org/Dannephoto/mlv_app_compiler-git/downloads/DJI_0947.JPG
https://bitbucket.org/Dannephoto/mlv_app_compiler-git/downloads/DJI_0948.JPG

History. This gpu issue started on recent M1 machines. Early 13 inch models
did not have this issue. Could be memory related. I could try and seek for
error messages thorugh console again. I think I triggered an issue around
framebuffer testing one version a while back ago.
So sorry for these vague descriptions but I will give more info when I have
more time.
Thanks
/D