Thank you!
I wouldn´t mind testing a patched version.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 9:30 AM 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic
software <hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Okay, here goes: the code is online
> <https://bitbucket.org/kfj/oiio_fileio>
> hugin developers, I can offer a patch against hugin master if you're
> interested in trying it out.

> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/2d44ac58-76ca-4236-b19f-ca7bde3c1259n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/2d44ac58-76ca-4236-b19f-ca7bde3c1259n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAHk3tqjsq%2BRjqcCcFe3Q2rSZYf-yQC_bVu%2BUtLQ6y6tUbe177g%40mail.gmail.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] creatin... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
    • Re: [hugin-ptx... David W. Jones
      • Re: [hugin... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • Re: [h... dudek53
          • Re... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... dudek53
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... dudek53
                • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... dudek53
                • ... Bruno Postle
                • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... dudek53
                • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... dudek53
                • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... dudek53
                • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software