Bruno, I added signatures which are compatible with vigraimpex. Have a
look, would that work as a replacement? There may be further need for
adapters, because some of the code using vigraimpex is old and not using
MultiArrayViews (stuff like vigra::DImage instead) - to patch cpfind, I had
to brutalize the result of data() which is const for the image container
used there. I know it's just the same, but of course that's not so nice.
Works, though.

On Friday, February 23, 2024 at 10:54:38 AM UTC+1 bruno...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Feb 2024, 08:30 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic
> software wrote:
>
>> Okay, here goes: the code is online
>> <https://bitbucket.org/kfj/oiio_fileio>
>> hugin developers, I can offer a patch against hugin master if you're
>> interested in trying it out.
>

> This looks like something that could be #ifdef'd so it can be a Hugin
> build option. Though the UI would need some changes to allow heic files in
> the file picker etc..
>
> --
> Bruno

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/62bee646-7aba-4562-a3a9-439ab988ec71n%40googlegroups.com.
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... dudek53
              • ... Bruno Postle
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... dudek53
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... dudek53
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... dudek53
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • Re... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... dudek53
              • ... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
      • Re: [hugin... David W. Jones
  • Re: [hugin-ptx] cre... dudek53