On Friday, February 23, 2024 at 5:56:43 PM UTC+1 T. Modes wrote:

you are ignoring Hugin photometric optimizer and the photometric
corrections done at stitching totally.

In lux, I only use part of them. I don't use the EMOR and work from linear
RGB always. I do use  vignetting information and individual image
brightness (Ev) from the PTO - the latter is kind of redundant because lux
has it's own 'ligh-balancing' code as well (press Shift+L). I skipped the
photometric optimization from my sample workflow with the modified cpfind
and pto_gen because it caused an issue here, and I wanted to keep my POC
simple.

They are already all there, and you simply pass the parameters you want.
Again, here's the link to OIIO's libRAW plugin
<https://openimageio.readthedocs.io/en/v2.5.8.0/builtinplugins.html#raw-digital-camera-files>

, you'll see it's pretty much all there. And in lux you can simply pass
these args on e.g. on the command line, like --oiio_arg=raw:user_flip=0

Sorry, but this something for programmers or nerds. This is nothing a
regular user does.

Look at the way the parameters are passed to the RAW converters in hugin as
it is. That's not so different. Quite nerdy, if you ask me ;-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/26937607-cc6f-4074-a99b-8c0eb8b688b2n%40googlegroups.com.
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... dudek53
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... dudek53
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • Re... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... dudek53
              • ... 'T. Modes' via hugin and other free panoramic software
              • ... 'kfj' via hugin and other free panoramic software
      • Re: [hugin... David W. Jones
  • Re: [hugin-ptx] cre... dudek53