On Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 18:09:38 -0700, Venkat wrote:

> We were providing alphabetical order so that even when we pass
> --sort we would end getting the right order (assuming sort does
> ascending). But you are right if the user knows the order then no
> need for "--sort" or having sorted order file names.

Somewhere round here I'm getting the feeling that we're
misunderstanding each other.  Anyway:

> Yeah, having a dedicated linux box would be ideal. Since we had a
> windows laptop we just enabled the linux subsytem on windows and
> tried the linux modules to see as a prototype.

Clearly this is another misunderstanding.  I thought you were running
Microsoft on top of Linux, in other words the other way round.

Still, you can get Hugin for Microsoft.  Why not install that and see
how it works?

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.