Dear Ram    deep condolences  to all nera and dear ones of pradeeps
family and  thank you for the tribute, can you please send a picture
as well

On 05/08/2013, Teesta Setalvad <teestatee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Deepest Condolences
>
> We have lost a comrade in arms
>
> Teesta
>
> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 11:10 AM, va ravaraao <varavara...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> dear ram punyani
>> thank you for introducing such a eare crsadar for democratic culture and
>> human values whom i missed know during his life time. v.v.
>>
>>   ------------------------------

Adv Kamayani Bali Mahabal
+919820749204
skype-lawyercumactivist

Hey folks, coined this term ” Kracktivism “, check out my blog
http://kractivist.wordpress.com/Kracktivism

Blog for girl child-  http://fassmumbai.wordpress.com/

Blog for Kashmir -http://kashmirsolidaritymumbai.wordpress.com/

Blog for KKM defence Committee-  http://kabirkalamanch.wordpress.com

https://twitter.com/#!/Kracktivist

https://www.facebook.com/kamayani

*I carry a torch in one hand
And a bucket of water in the other:
With these things I am going to set fire to Heaven
And put out the flames of Hell
So that voyagers to God can rip the veils
And see the real goal.......
Rabia (Rabi'a Al-'Adawiyya)
*