Samuel Thibault, le Wed 23 Sep 2009 23:51:30 +0200, a écrit :
> Also, dynamic-size cpuset_t is actually more efficient for small boxes
> for most operations, as the bitmask will be smaller.

As raised in another thread, dynamic-size cpuset_t could also permit a
sparse implementation for really big boxes (100 000 cores).

Just to be clear: I'm not concerned by the ABI we choose right now, as I
believe recompiling to get better support is not a problem for people.
I'm concerned by the needed API changes, i.e. providing functions to
allocate/copy/destroy cpusets so that later ABI changes don't require a
change in the API.

Samuel