Le 26/10/2012 05:22, Robin Scher a écrit :
> I would love to get this by my next release, say in the next 3-6
> months. Is that something that would be possible? Is there anything I
> can do to help?

We'll have a v1.6 release before the end of the year, and hopefully a
first release candidate by mid-november for SC12.
It'll include the Darwin code (just committed) and the x86 code (Samuel
committed it). But I need to finish reworking the core components before
the x86 code becomes available to non-FreeBSD backends. Hopefully, I'll
have something ready by next week.

Thanks for all your help anyway
Brice