Dear Brice,
  thank you for your answer. Neither upgrade of BIOS nor using the latest
hwloc helped. Finaly we contacted AMD and they fixed a bug in kernel which
coused problems with 12-core AMD processors. They should upstream the changes
to kernel.org soon, so that all the distros (Centos,RHEL,SUSE etc.) can pick
them up automatically as they create their respective next releases.

Ondrej