Hello
We could add such information but I don't have any such device (and I
don't know much about it) so I would need somebody to write and test
patches :/
If you're willing to look at this, you would need to look under /sys and
find which files contain the information you need. Then let us know how
you would like hwloc to expose this info as hwloc objects and attributes.
Regards
Brice