Title: Message

What Should I Wear?
A man who had been called to testify at the
Internal Revenue Service asked his accountant for
advice on what to wear. "Wear your shabbiest
clothing. Let him think you are a pauper,"
the accountant replied.

Then he asked his lawyer the same question, but
got the opposite advice. "Dont let them intimidate
you. Wear your most elegant suit and tie."

Confused, the man went to his priest, told him of
the conflicting advice, and requested some resolution
on the dilemma. "Let me tell you a story," replied
the priest. "A woman, about to be married, asked her
mother what to wear on her wedding night. Wear a
heavy, long, flannel nightgown that goes right up
to your neck. But when she asked her best friend,
she got conflicting advice. Wear your most sexy
negligee, with a V-neck right down to your navel. "

Still confused, the man asked the priest, "Sorry Father,
but what does all this have to do with my audit at the IRS?"

"Simple," replied the Priest. "It doesn't matter
what you wear, youre going to get screwed."

THE END
This email was sent to: archive@jab.org