Dave Stikkolorum wrote:
Thanks Thijs for helping me out there.
Is it maybe also an Idea to reduce the amount off patterns to 5?

In practice I never use that much patterns at start of a new project and most off the time I don't need more.

But that is of course not a very urgent thing.
I don't see the disadvantage here.. What is disturbing you with the amount of patterns?
- Sebastian