Hi all

just built h2 from source (after quite some time) and upon opening H2 it
informed me that the current drumkit did not have midi notes assigned to
it, and asked me if i wanted to fix this

that is all very nice (and very polite ;-) but it felt a little strange
that i only had 1 option to respond to that question : 'set default values'
I assume that closing the info bar using the (tiny) 'x' on the right of the
bar is the equivalent of saying 'thanks, but no thanks' but that really
isnt clear IMO

might be good to also add a 'no thanks' or 'ignore' or 'ask me later'
button there

grtz
Thijs

--