Hi Thijs!

Yes, the "x" is the "no, thanks" button. If this is unclear, i can add an additional button. IIRC then we've discussed this topic somewhere, but came to the conclusion that the "x" might be enough.

It is also still on my TODO list to add an "Don't show this message anymore.." button.

Best regards,
Sebastian