Hi everyone!

wolke investiated this issue and he found out that the site has been taken down from the admin of the server because the drupal installation was a security problem for the whole server (which is understandable, of course). He gave us the advice to upgrade to a newer version of drupal. I will try to make a test-upgrade on the weekend to try out if this is possible.

Best regards and sorry for the inconvenience,
Sebastian