I installed Hydrogen 0.9.6 (also JACK and BASSMIDI).  When I start
Hydrogen, I get the message "Error starting audio driver."  After a
Google search, I found that other Hydrogen users had gone into their
hydrogen.conf file and changed the JACK port name from alsa_pcm to
system, so I did the same.

But I'm still getting the error. Any tips?

-Keith