Hi,

Below is a bug report that I have submitted to RedHat and they adviced
me to sent to you:


Description of problem:
2 of the ISO-8859-9 (Turkish) glaphys are displayed wrong when the
CAPSLOCK
key is on. (Using "tr" keyboard layout in XConfig-4)

While CAPSLOCK is on, then you press (I) key and you get (I dot)
instead. 
On the other hand when you press (I dot) key you get (I).


Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):


How reproducible:
Always

Steps to Reproduce:
1.Select TURKISH keyboard in the setup
2.Under X, press CAPSLOCK
3.Press (I) key.  You will get an (I dot)
4.Press (I dot) key.  You will get an (I)
        

Expected Results:  when the CAPSLOCK is on the expected behavior should
be:

Pressing on (I) key should bring an (I) glphy
Pressing on (I dot) key should bring an (I dot) glphy

Additional info:

The Turkish keyboard works perfect when the capslock key is off.
However,
when the CAPSLOCK is on, simply the above mentioned two keys are get
mixed.

Best Regards

Ecmel Ercan





_______________________________________________
I18n mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/i18n

Reply via email to