Hi,

> Danilo Segan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dixit :
>
> > With XFree86 4.3, multigroup layouts have been, sort of, abandoned --
> > you should probably create separate groups for each, and combine them
> > using setxkbmap, xkbcomp features.

Thank you, Danilo.  If I answered before your post I would say the same.

> Yep, I tried to set up that thing using ? include ? features. It failed.
> I couldn't figure out why, though. So I decided to merge both groups
> into a multigroup description. But I still can split them quite easily.

Well.  Let try to fix it together.  What did you do?  And what problems or error
messages you got?

> > There's always bugzilla.xfree86.org, where you could probably file a
> > RFE if you want to see this in some next version of XFree86.
>
> I've no clue whether it may interest XFree86 developers...

You could try.  In a worst case your offer would be rejected. :)  But actually
it would not happen.
--
 Ivan U. Pascal         |   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Administrator of     |   Tomsk State University